Natural factors have acted an important role in improving our beauty since times immemorial. But their significance has declined with the development of commercial skin care products that are loaded with chemicals. Commercial skin care products might be efficient, but contain many dangerous chemicals, representing the risk of skin damage in the long run. On the contrary, organic products are free from chemical substances.
As far as organic creams are concerned, they are developed with natural ingredients and contain insignificant amount of chemicals. They can be utilized by individuals of all ages and skin types. Truly, today organic creams have become quite famous coming out with a range of beauty and skin care products.
Organic and Natural Owlpure Whitening Face cream is a ‘exceedingly targeted treatment’ which contains plant-based skin brightening up mix. Some of the main ingredients of this cream are – Pearl Powder,Goat Milk Whitening extractsbutter, Jojoba oil,E wax,Almond,Rose hip Oil and Apricot oil.
- Pearl powdercontains an antioxidant that boosts the efficiency of superoxide dismutase, one of the strongest antioxidant enzymes in the body. Pearl powder has signal proteins that encourage the regeneration of collagen. To support health, Pearl powder is rich in amino acids and more over 30 trace minerals.
- Protects Your Skin from Sun Damage2. Gives You A Glowing Skin3. Unclogs the Pores4. Skin Brightening5. Exfoliating Properties6. Treats Acne7. Anti-aging Properties
8. Improves Elasticity
Goat Milk Whitening extract-
A goat milk whitening cream is an innovation on beauty care which is the blend of goat milk extract which tighten and cover facial lines, help to smooth and give more radiant skin from internal without causing skin inflammation.
- Lightens and whitens the skin.
- Tighten Skin and cover facial lines
- Reduces Pigmentation, Dark Spots and Acne
- Makes the skin smooth and gentle and gives a younger look.
- The skin would look fair and beautifully white.
- Protects from inflammation and irritation happens to the skin.
Shea butter is a fat obtained from the nut of the African shea tree. When raw it is generally yellow in colour, with more processed versions being ivory or white in colour. It is widely utilized in cosmetics as a moisturizer, salve or lotion. High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter aperfect cosmetic element for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Utilizing shea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and alleviate your skin.
Benefits of shea butter for your face
- Anti-inflammatory and healing properties
· Emollient properties
· Anti-aging properties
Jojoba oil is an awesome beauty ingredient. It is a natural oil obtained from the seed of the jojoba plant is closest to the oil produced by the human skin called ‘sebum’ which helps to protect and heal the skin from external toxins. It is the primarydefence barrier for the skin. Jojoba oil being the nearest in construction to the human sebum is a natural replacement for it. When the body is can’t produce enough sebum to protect against harsh external ingredients, jojoba oil can be the ideal skincare solution. Jojoba oil contains essential vitamins for the skin, for example Vitamin B, E and key minerals such as zinc, copper. In adulthood, your skin tends to create lesser sebum hence making the skin dry and dull looking.
1. Retains moisture
2. Reduces wrinkles
3. A natural sunscreen
4. Treats skin burns
5. Great make-up remover
Emulsifying wax is considered to be one of the main ingredients in making personal care items such as lotions and creams. Think of it as the “glue” that will hold your recipe together. This is removed from fatty acids and ester isolation from plant oils. At room temperature, emulsifying wax is solid and may be promoted as small pellets or in small tablets. It is generally odourless yet it does have a slight wax smell.
1.Vegetable emulsifying wax is what make our products go on without a greasy, sticky feeling.
2.It allows water and oil molecules to sit right next to each other, creating a smooth, non-watery, moisturizing, non-greasy consistency.
Our skin requires a lot of help in remaining supple and soft and to keep its radiance, particularly now, when the world is getting more polluted continuously and the stress levels are increasing. Almonds are really great for skin care. They are rich in vitamins. Almonds can be utilized in the form of face packs or as a scrub to help whiten the skin. Almonds are rich in healthy fats, full of fiber and act as good antioxidants. Almonds are rich in Vitamin E also which helps in decreasing signs of ageing and nourishes your skin.
1.Almond oil is a brilliant moisturizer as it contains olein glyceride linoleic acid.
2. Skin problems like acne, blackhead and whiteheads are often caused by dirt and oil trapped in the pores of the skin. The necessary fatty acids found in almonds restraint the amount of oil secreted by the sebaceous glands and prevent breakouts.
3. It also provides vitamin E needed for healthy skin.
4. It helps to bring a glow to your skin.
5. Acts as a mild disinfectant for wounds.
6. Almonds contain ample amount of vitamin E, which is labelled as a skin-friendly nutrient. Foods rich in vitamin E act as a protection against sun exposure and diminish skin damage.
7. Almond oil applied on skin soothes inflammation and reduces rashes.
8. Almond oil and paste are very effective for treating under eye dark circles.
9. Almond is believed to have age-defying properties.
10. Almond oil works as a natural makeup remover.
Rosehip oil is produced from the seeds of rose bushes and is full of vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that probably do wonderful things for your face.
1. Rosehip oil can work as a great natural alternative for moisturizing.
2. Rosehip oil is packed with beauty essentials like anti-inflammatory fatty acids and vitamins A and C.
3. These ingredients allow rosehip oil to treat signs of aging and pigmentation, hydrate skin and repair damaged skin, and provide a strong protective antioxidant boost.
4. The astringent properties in rosehip oil help tighten your pores and brighten your skin.
5. Rosehip oil may help your skin regain elasticity.
6. It can help fade skin hyperpigmentation and potentially minimize the appearance of fine lines and even stretch marks.
Additionally, called apricot kernel oil, apricot oil is a thin, scentless oil squeezed from the seed or kernel of the apricot–Prunus armeniaca.Apricot oil is a flexible oil that has multiple advantages, depending upon how you choose to utilize it. This yellow-coloured carrier oil has a golden touch on skin. Effortlessly applied and absorbed, apricot kernel oil is used in bath items, makeup, perfumes, lotions, massage oils, body butters and lip products. The lightweight oil looks like the body’s naturally-produces oil sebum.
1. Non-Greasy Moisturizer
2. Good for Inflammatory Skin Condition
3. Moisturizes Skin
4. Firms & Tones Skin
5. Fades Face Wrinkles
6. Gets Rid of Dark Circles
7. Protects Skin from Sun Damage
8. For Oil Cleansing
9.Light Summer Body Moisturizer
How to use the Owlpure Whitening face Cream:
• Apply a considerable amount of product on freshly cleansed skin starting at the neck and working your way up to the face.
• For better result use twice a day – once in the morning and once in the evening after cleansing your face.
Owlpure Whitening Face Cream for Women is enhanced with Pearl Powder, Goat Milk Whitening extract, Shea butter, Jojoba oil, E wax, Almond, Rosehip Oil and Apricot oil that are known fairness agents. The luxurious texture of this cream expands evenly onto your skin and soothes it in the most special way.It gets effectively absorbed into your skin and enters deep into the pores, making it soft and supple.This Skin Lightening Day creme with valuable micro-crystals and skin lightening vitamins provides you a fair, illuminated look.Moisture rich yet so ultra-light this crème softens into your skin with a silky feel.This formulation gently cleans your skin to reveal that illuminated look.This Day Creme renews and moisturizes your skin providing it an instant fairer glow.Its advanced skin lightening formula is implanted with vitamins, to provide you a radiant, flawless skin.Its smooth, rich surface suits all skin types and is flawless to add to your cosmetic kit.Along with luminous, glowing skin, the day cream provides you an even skin surface.It avoids dark spots, blemishes, and breakouts providing you the perfect, radiant look.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
• Skin whitening or skin lightening creams can be utilized to treat a range of issues including dark spots, acne scarring, freckles, and melasma, however, be care should be taken when choosing a product.
• Skin lighteners still contain chemicals that pose serious health risks if utilized for extended periods.