- Pearl powder contains an antioxidant that boosts the efficiency of superoxide dismutase, one of the strongest antioxidant enzymes in the body. Pearl powder has signal proteins that encourage the regeneration of collagen. To support health, Pearl powder is rich in amino acids and more over 30 trace minerals.
- Protects Your Skin from Sun Damage
- Gives You a Glowing Skin
- Unclogs the Pores
- Skin Brightening
- Exfoliating Properties
- Treats Acne
- Anti-aging Properties
- Improves Elasticity
Goat Milk Whitening extract-
A goat milk whitening cream is an innovation on beauty care which is the blend of goat milk extract which tighten and cover facial lines, help to smooth and give more radiant skin from internal without causing skin inflammation.
- Lightens and whitens the skin.
- Tighten Skin and cover facial lines
- Reduces Pigmentation, Dark Spots and Acne
- Makes the skin smooth and gentle and gives a younger look.
- The skin would look fair and beautifully white.
- Protects from inflammation and irritation happens to the skin.
Skin whitening cream contains Shea butter is a fat obtained from the nut of the African shea tree. When raw it is generally yellow in colour, with more processed versions being ivory or white in colour. It is widely utilized in cosmetics as a moisturizer, salve or lotion. High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter aperfect cosmetic element for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties and that is why it has been used in skin lightening cream. Utilizing shea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and alleviate your skin.
Benefits of shea butter for your face
- Anti-inflammatory and healing properties
· Emollient properties
· Anti-aging properties
Jojoba oil is an awesome beauty ingredient and is used in Owlpure skin lightening cream. It is a natural oil obtained from the seed of the jojoba plant is closest to the oil produced by the human skin called ‘sebum’ which helps to protect and heal the skin from external toxins. It is the primarydefence barrier for the skin. Jojoba oil being the nearest in construction to the human sebum is a natural replacement for it. When the body can’t produce enough sebum to protect against harsh external ingredients, jojoba oil can be the ideal skin care solution. The jojoba oil present in skin whitening cream contains essential vitamins for the skin, for example, Vitamin B, E and key minerals such as zinc, copper. In adulthood, your skin tends to create lesser sebum hence making the skin dry and dull looking.
1. Retains moisture
2. Reduces wrinkles
3. A natural sunscreen
4. Treats skin burns
5. Great make-up remover
Emulsifying wax is considered to be one of the main ingredients in making personal care items such as lotions and skin lighting cream. Think of it as the “glue” that will hold your recipe together. This is removed from fatty acids and ester isolation from plant oils. At room temperature, emulsifying wax is solid and may be promoted as small pellets or in small tablets. It is generally odorless yet it does have a slight waxy smell and used in Owlpure skin lightening cream.
1. Vegetable emulsifying wax is what makes best skin whitening cream go on without a greasy, sticky feeling.
2.In the best fairness cream, it allows water and oil molecules to sit right next to each other, creating a smooth, non-watery, moisturizing, non-greasy consistency.
Our skin requires a lot of help in remaining supple and soft and to keep its radiance, particularly now, when the world is getting more polluted continuously and the stress levels are increasing. Almonds are really great for skin care and are used in best skin whitening cream. They are rich in vitamins. Almonds can be utilized in the form of face packs or as a scrub to help whiten the skin. Almonds are rich in healthy fats, full of fiber and act as good antioxidants. Almonds are rich in Vitamin E also which helps in decreasing signs of aging and nourishes your skin and therefore are used in best fairness cream.
1. Almond oil is a brilliant moisturizer as it contains olein glyceride linoleic acid.
2. Skin problems like acne, blackhead and whiteheads are often caused by dirt and oil trapped in the pores of the skin. The necessary fatty acids found in almonds restraint the amount of oil secreted by the sebaceous glands and prevent breakouts. For that purpose, best skin whitening cream contains almond.
3. It also provides vitamin E needed for healthy skin.
4. It helps to bring a glow to your skin.
5. Acts as a mild disinfectant for wounds.
6. Almonds contain ample amount of vitamin E, which is labeled as a skin-friendly nutrient for the best whitening cream. Foods rich in vitamin E act as protection against sun exposure and diminish skin damage.
7. Almond oil applied on skin soothes inflammation and reduces rashes. So, they have become an important ingredient for the best whitening cream.
8. Almond oil and paste are very effective for treating under eye dark circles and are used in best fairness cream.
9. Almond is believed to have age-defying properties due to which it is used in best skin lightening cream.
10. Almond oil works as a natural makeup remover.
Rosehip oil used in best lightening cream is produced from the seeds of rose bushes and is full of vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that probably do wonderful things for your face.
1. Rosehip oil can work as a great natural alternative for moisturizing.2. Rosehip oil is packed with beauty essentials like anti-inflammatory fatty acids and vitamins A and C.
3. These ingredients allow rosehip oil to treat signs of aging and pigmentation, hydrate skin and repair damaged skin, and provide a strong protective antioxidant boost. That is the reason it is used in face whitening cream.
4. The astringent properties in rosehip oil help tighten your pores and brighten your skin.
5. Rosehip oil may help your skin regain elasticity.
6. It can help fade skin hyperpigmentation and potentially minimize the appearance of fine lines and even stretch marks.
Additionally, called apricot kernel oil, apricot oil is a thin, scentless oil squeezed from the seed or kernel of the apricot–Prunus Armeniaca. Apricot oil is a flexible oil that has multiple advantages, depending upon how you choose to utilize it. This yellow-colored carrier oil has a golden touch on the skin. Effortlessly applied and absorbed, apricot kernel oil is used in bath items, makeup, perfumes, lotions, massage oils, body butter, and lip products. The lightweight oil looks like the body’s naturally-produced oil sebum.
1. Non-Greasy Moisturizer2. Good for Inflammatory Skin Condition3. Moisturizes Skin
4. Firms & Tones Skin
5. Fades Face Wrinkles
6. Gets Rid of Dark Circles
7. Protects Skin from Sun Damage
8. For Oil Cleansing
9.Light Summer Body Moisturizer
How to use the Owlpure Whitening Face Cream:
• Apply a considerable amount of product on freshly cleansed skin starting at the neck and working your way up to the face.
• For better result use twice a day – once in the morning and once in the evening after cleansing your face.