Eating right is not only the key to stay healthy. Cleanliness of the body is also necessary. Our skin is the largest exterior organ that comes into contact with pollutants directly. So, for that, we use soaps to prevent our body from the dirt and bacteria. But have you ever thought that commercial soaps contain chemicals that are absorbed by our body that has harmful effects. So, here we are to tell you about the Owlpure Goat Milk Hand Made soap that protects your body from bacteria, dust, and dirt. Also, unlike commercial soaps, it does not let the skin get dry.
Goat Milk Hand Made soap is the 100% pure and natural vegetarian handmade cold processed soap enriched with natural glycerine. In the handmade cold process, sodium hydroxide is added to the goat milk and is mixed properly so that no lumps are left. Glycerine is also added due to its wonderful skin benefits. Read the whole article and get to know the benefits and how to use Owlpure Goat Milk Handmade soap. The ingredients of Owlpure Goat milk handmade soap are-
Is it possible to make soaps using goat milk? And if that the case, then what is the need or why goat milk is used in the soap. Actually, Goat milk is loaded with skin benefits that attracted Owlpure to use it in the soap. Read down the below-mentioned benefits of goat milk.
Benefits of the Goat Milk
- Removes Dead Skin Cells – Goat milk is a rich source of alpha-hydroxy acids like lactic acid that is responsible for the removal of dead skin cells. Removal of dead skin cells makes the skin smoother and younger looking. Alpha hydroxy acids break the bonds between the dead skin cells, as a result, they get removed from the skin.
- Repair Damaged Tissue – Goat milk contains many vitamins, but it is high in Vitamin A. Vitamin A helps in repairing the damaged skin tissues and maintain healthy skin. Also, vitamin A is effective in reducing wrinkles and acne.
- Moisturizes the skin – There are many water-based soaps that make our skin dry after using them. But the cream present in the goat milk helps in keeping the skin moisturized particularly in winter months.
- Prevent Skin Cancer – Mineral called selenium that is present in the goat milk is very helpful in preventing skin cancer. Also, it protects our skin from the effect due to long exposure to sunrays.
Owlpure Goat Milk handmade soap contains glycerine. There are many soaps that make our skin dry so to resolve this problem, glycerine is added to the soap. As we all know that glycerine is a humectant so it minimizes the loss of humidity from the skin.
Interesting Skin Benefits of Glycerine
- Skin Toner and Cleanser – Glycerine lessens the size of skin pores and works as a skin toner. The neutral properties of glycerine remove the impurities settled on the skin.
- Skin Moisturizer – Glycerine acts as a humectant i.e. it limits the loss of moisture from the skin surface and keep it hydrated for a longer time.
- Fights pimples, acne, and blackheads – Glycerine is good for oily skin and all those problems that are caused due to it like pimples and blackheads.
- Protects from Sun Tan – Glycerine protects our skin from the harsh sun rays. The layer of glycerine acts as a barrier for the sunrays and that is how it prevents our skin from getting tanned.
How to use Goat Milk Handmade Soap:
- Before applying the Owlpure Goat Milk Soap on your body, you need to wet your skin with water
- Then, massage your body and rinse it with normal water
- After that, you can apply your regular body lotion
Owlpure Goat Milk Handmade soap cleans the pollutants that get settled on your skin. Also, it helps in fighting many skin diseases like Eczema and Psoriasis. This soap does wonders for sensitive and dry skin. This soap is beneficiary in many aspects and helps your body to get nutrition naturally.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.